Thursday, December 1, 2011

I Heart Cat Deeley

Been watching So you think you can Dance season 8, hosted by Cat Deeley. Can I just say that I love her?! Not only is she possibly my favourite reality tv host ever, she is a blonde bombshell! Check out those legs! I think she is taller than just about everyone on that show. Here are some of my favourite outfits from the season:

In Markus Lupfer and Jimmy Choo shoes

In vintage

In River Island and Jimmy Choo shoes

In Topshop (from 10 years ago) and Jimmy Choo shoes

In Warehouse, vintage belt and Christian Louboutin shoes

In Jenny Packham and Jimmy Choo shoes

In Elie Tahari, Matthew Williamson belt and Givenchy shoes (love her hair with this look)

In Tom Ford (from 12 years ago, sitting in the back of her wardrobe!) and Christian Louboutin shoes

In Catherine Malandrino and Matthew Williamson shoes

In Jenny Packham and Miu Miu shoes (so adorable!)

In Lanvin and Christian Louboutin shoes

In vintage and Sergio Rossi shoes

In Susana Moncao and Miu Miu shoes (HOT)

And did you know that Cat actually picks and styles her own looks? Most of the clothes she wears on the show are her own. AMAZING. I would love to have her wardrobe.

I think what is most amazing about Cat is that her style is so versatile - from 1920s flapper to colourful punk! I think that's the best sort of style; not being put in a box with one type of look and being able to wear just about anything and pull it off.


Pictures via Instyle and Cosmopolitan

No comments:

Post a Comment